Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Pat-a-Cake...Bake-me-a-cake


Today Logan decided that he wanted to make some kind of dessert for dinner tonight. After perusing all of the recipe books in our kitchen he settled on the devil's food cake recipe. He did everything by himself with no help from me! He is becoming quite the expert pastry chef!


Carefully pouring the batter in a heart shaped pan.
Almost ready to put it in the oven!


Looks yummy! Ready to frost!

Spreading the lemon frosting with care!
Ready to enjoy...
He desided to put a pink candle on top. When I asked him why he said it was for Claire...
Isn't that sweet?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, and I read every comment you leave! It's such a great way to meet new people. Please feel free to leave me a comment so I know you were here! Even if you want to comment on an older post... go ahead! I will still see it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails