Sunday, January 12, 2014

practically perfect in every way

10 tiny toes and 10 little fingers. Everything has been counted and exclaimed over again and again during the past 7 weeks. We are all smitten, and quite sure that she is practically perfect in every way!
















Claire and Emmett came down with a nasty cold this past week. They are both feeling better this weekend, but now our poor little Violet is feeling a bit under the weather. She has a runny nose and a yucky sounding cough, but thankfully no fever! In those pictures of me in the green sweater holding her, I think her little face looks a bit sick, but she is so sweet I wanted to post them anyway.

In other news, she found her smile! Oh my, it melts this mama's heart to see it! 

7 comments:

  1. Changing so much already! She's a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Rachel ~ she is just perfectly adorable!! I love every single one of these photos!
    Thank you for the lovely comment you left on my blog the other week! I'm glad you are going well. I hope this has been a wonderful time of enjoying your beautiful baby & precious family!
    Have a lovely day
    Renata:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too sweet! Such a beautiful babe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful baby girl and I agree baby smiles melt a mama's heart. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, and I read every comment you leave! It's such a great way to meet new people. Please feel free to leave me a comment so I know you were here! Even if you want to comment on an older post... go ahead! I will still see it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails